“Success is not a random act. It arises out of a predictable and
powerful set of circumstances and opportunities.”
bursary application for further study at lexu 2022
APPLICATION FOR FURTHER STUDY
Enclosed please find an application form for study at LexU, together with the rules relating thereto, which are valid for the 2022 academic year only.
You must complete all the questions in the form and attach all relevant documents where requested. If you leave any questions blank, we may send the incomplete form back to you and it will not be processed until all the necessary information is provided.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- Successful completion of an LLB Degree (if you are still writing your final exams, you will qualify for provisional acceptance, subject to passing when your marks are released)
- Acceptable academic performance
- Proven financial means
Please submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Academic record/ university transcripts (if not already submitted)
- Curriculum Vitae (if not already submitted)
- Degree certificate (if not already submitted, if your degree has already been conferred upon you)
Please submit your completed application via email to: email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 29 October 2021. Should you submit your application earlier, we will afford you the opportunity to be interviewed and upon acceptance, secure your place for the 2022 academic year.